Getting rid of a piano on your own can be difficult. It is heavy, hard to load, and can’t be thrown away with the rest of your garbage. So what can you do when you’re ready to part ways with your old ivory keys?
Because of the complex nature of piano disposal, there are some types of pianos that we may not be able to remove. However, Hawkeye Junk Removal will look at your piano onsite and let you know your disposal options.
If you need to get rid of an old piano but don’t want to hurt your back or deal with the hassle of selling it, let the junk removal professionals at Hawkeye Junk Removal haul it away.
Do you need to get rid of a broken baby grand piano or a used digital piano? Maybe you have an old upright piano or an electronic organ that you need to dispose of. We can haul away your unwanted piano as soon as the next day! Hawkeye Junk Removalis your friendly local professional piano removal solution. We will pick up your unwanted piano when it’s convenient for you.
How our services work
Our Junk Removal Process
- Schedule your Junk Removal service here or by contacting 319-462-0034.
- Our friendly team will contact you within 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 1-hour appointment. When we arrive in the area, we’ll check the items you want to be removed and give you the price range at a low cost.
- We’ll do your request, we will only take the items you point at, and sweep up the area. We’ll then collect payment once the job is complete.
How do you dispose of a broken piano?
Getting rid of your old piano is not as simple as throwing it into the trash. Pianos are large and made of materials that do not break down naturally in landfills.
Here’s how you can properly get rid of your old piano:
- Determine if your broken piano is beyond repair – if we can fix it, it may have more value in being recycled.
- Check if your local trash or junk removal service, charities, and recycling facility accepts pianos or offers a piano disposal service.
- Schedule a pickup time with piano movers.
- Clear a path for the piano movers to carry the instrument through.
Moving a piano is more than a one-person job. Your best option is to hire Hawkeye Junk Removal, which has the tools to handle it for you.
Junk Removal Made Easy
Contact us today and we'll be on our way to pick up your junk. Just point at it and it's gone.